Take it from the top...

Hello everyone this is my first blog ever and I am excited to see the results...so I started this blog because I thought if everyone else is writing about their lives, why not me?

I guess turning 30 this year has something to do with it too. My life right now is certainly not how I thought it would be.

Fantasy = established in my career, have a long-term boyfriend (possibly living with him) and have a great lifestyle (car, dog, great clothes, shoes, etc).

Reality = moving in with my “practical” sister in a 2 bedroom apartment, no boyfriend, modest lifestyle, applying to grad school finally.


So I’m not saying that my life sucks because it doesn’t but it’s nowhere near where I thought I should be…maybe that was the problem all along- thinking about where I should be and not where I am at the moment. That doesn’t mean that I won’t have aspirations, just means I need to work on my present circumstances.


Well that is all I got for right now but believe me there is much more in store!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am funny, smart, sassy, silly, beautiful and always keepin' it REAL.