Beware: Toxic People


I have found that there are waaaay too many toxic people out there. You know the type- friendly and amicable on the outside yet cold and calculating on the inside. The worst offenders thrive in working environments. They can't wait to throw you under the bus at any little thing they find annoys them. And of course most of them want others to follow in their outrage. Stop the madness! This just makes everyone feel uncomfortable and slighted by a comment that sounded like finger pointing statements. Dealing with people like this everyday is draining. Why can't people just mind their business and do their job instead of excluding others from groups and gossiping about their flaws. Everyone's got flaws. Take a good look at yourselves in the mirror, toxic people! You're getting uglier by the minute. oh and get the hell away from me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good point. that kinda makes me feel bad about myself because thats exactly what i am

wandergirl said...

There's always room for growth :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am funny, smart, sassy, silly, beautiful and always keepin' it REAL.