Totally awkward moment #16


There is this guy I work with who when I first met him I thought was kind of cute. He flirted with me and thought ok why not ask him for coffee. Then I did and found out his gf was coming into town. I thought WOW what a loser! so I then told him I was actually too busy to have coffee with him. (I don't go out with guys who have girlfriends) Oh but before I told him no way buddy, I told him that the way he did something was cute and he's been doing it ever since. Pathetic! Anyways we were just in the elevator together and it was such awkwardness. We didn't even acknowledge each other. It has been that way for a while now, but why do guys do that?! I mean if you are in a relationship don't led a girl on by flirtatiousness! it's just jerky behavior. Like why would I want to get involved with him- if he did that to her he could to that to me.

Then there was another guy I met who was married but didn't wear a wedding ring. His excuse was oh it hurt my finger and that his in-laws don't wear them either. He also said his wife is ok with it although she wears hers. Really?! c'mon people! That is such BS. You know that she hates the fact that you don't wear one, because you probably get hit on alot. If the damn thing hurts get it resized or wear lotion or put it on a necklace. Just wear the damn thing! It's already enough for single girls to find good men that don't lie or manipulate. This really shocked me b/c he said he was still getting used to the fact of wearing a ring. Umm I think you had plenty of time when you were engaged to think about that! PLEASE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh i totally agree. about the flirting thing? why do they do that and then igcnore? i am SOOO following you now. :) love itt

Anonymous said...

totally understand itt

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am funny, smart, sassy, silly, beautiful and always keepin' it REAL.